We're hiring! Please email your cover letter and resume to Colleen (email@example.com) by Friday, May 11 if you're interested in working at our front desk (details below).
- Experience with pregnancy, birth, and postpartum - Doula training and experience, or greater (preferred)
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to remain composed in confusing and demanding situations
- Excellent communication skills: face-to-face, on-the-phone, written phone messages, and email correspondence
- Understand insurance jargon (deductible, coinsurance, FSA-HRA-HSA)
- Comfortable with role in face-to-face discussions regarding MMC charges and bills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred)
Interviews: mid-to-late May
Job Start: late June
Informal Job Description
Heather Scott will soon be one of our nurses here at MMC, so this summer we will be looking for a person knowledgeable about birth to work 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) at our front desk. It’s a tough job, but rewarding. The day starts around 8am and ends around 5pm with a 1-hour break at lunch. You won’t be a part of catching babies (we use 4 salaried RNs for clinic and birth center assistance), but the position is critical to healthy prenatal and postpartum care. We consider the front desk our front-line doula support.
The position pays well, over double the minimum wage in Colorado, and comes with health insurance, life insurance and other benefits that recognize the importance the position holds on our team.
If you’re interested, please email your cover letter and resume to Colleen (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, May 11.